What is updated in 3.52 release?
- A problem where processing an RMA Line of type Replacement could only process half of the desired quantity was resolved in this release
- Fixed a problem that was blocking header level tax from being calculated on a Sales Order in certain situations
- Fixed a problem that caused taxes for Credit Memos to not consider the discount that has been applied to the associated Sales Invoice
- The new Planner Data method of using Master Planner was enhanced to support BOM Phantoms
- Enhancement to the create vendor invoice process to avoid duplication of invoices
- Enhancement to Sales Order Lines View VisualForce component to help users avoid accidentally duplicating a SO line by double-clicking the save button
- Enhancement to the standard dropshipping process to allow partial drop shipping, note that is also available in the advanced dropshipping feature
What is updated in 3.53 release
- Fixed the issue “too many SOQL queries” displaying when using serial number tracker support tab for searching the serial number in the system
- Subtract from inventory in inventory adjustments not displaying the available lots when entities settings are turned on and the issue is fixed in the release
- The problem of not creating pallets when doing the process RMA lines is fixed
- Lightning Picking List button is added to the bulk order object
- The problem of Historical inventory pulling negative numbers is fixed
What is updated in 3.54 release?
- Fixed the controller error that is causing when the user is trying to use “Email Credit Memo” Button
- Returning Duplicate EPCs problem is fixed in RFID Commission REST Web Service
- Fixed the collection maximum size exceeded error when trying to generate historical inventory report for item groups
- When editing the prices on SO line and PO line view the total prices on the line is not updated automatically after saving the line and the issue is fixed in the release
- A PO received with a $0 price but the vendor invoice is showing a cost. This problem is resolved.
- If using negative quantity in BOM components, Complete PWO does not ADD component(s) back in and which is fixed in the release
- Fixed a problem with inconsistent taxes on the sales order and sales invoice.
- Calculating the tax on shipping and tax on misc charges twice on the invoice total is fixed
- The problem of pack allocated inventory not packing the inventory from default locations that are allocated is resolved now
- Autopack functionality does not copy pallet from inventory packed into the packed line which is causing an error on auto pack
- Displaying Too many queries issue when trying to reverse pack the sales order is fixed
- The trade agreement was not applying when validation rule throws an error on saving lines and the issue is fixed in the release
- SO lines with negative quantity were automatically being canceled after packing, which is fixed in the release
- When completing a PWO BOM lot average cost should also include the service items cost from Item Master and also if there is a non-service item which is not counted in inventory it will also take that item's Item Master cost into consideration when calculating
What is updated in 3.55 release?
- Fixed the problem of credit memo and lines are showing the different currency when CM is created with a different currency than the org currency
- The problem of displaying incorrect version numbers on the BOM line details when creating a new BOM version is fixed
- When custom setting “not to delete archive lines on reverse” is enabled, and you receive a phantom BOM and then reverse it, the quantity used on BOM depletion lines was not zeroed out. This issue is fixed in the release
- Non-functional Ascent Knowledge Base Tab is removed from the package
- Widen the serial number fields length on the “Bulk Item Movement” Page, allowing for up to 20 characters to be visible
- Added a custom setting to disable BOM Depletion lines addition in ascent for Sales Order line phantom BOMs
- Quote, Sales Order and Sales invoice’s tax on shipping field is changed to 4 decimal places
- A new custom setting called “Shipping tax is the same as SO tax”, when this is turned on tax on shipping will calculate automatically based on the tax code on the header