Release Dates: October 22nd – November 20th, 2015
- Master Planner – Customers were having an issue with Master planner. When the click the action point of “Create PO”. When it opened up it wouldn’t refresh with the items that no longer need a PO. Now fixed.
- Locations and Lots – The to lot (to location) was not being filled out when a Complete PWO was completed.
- Location – When certain customers were trying to use the “Pack SO” button all of their locations were showing up. That has now been fixed.
RMA – Add field sets in the “Create RMA” page from the when it comes from a Purchase Order in AscentERP
- Trade Agreements – There was issue with trade agreements that was suggesting that when trade agreements are applied correctly, when a user would try to pack out a Sales Order it give an error message related to discounts. Issue is now fixed.
- RMA – A change of status from closed to cancelled was occurring when users would create an RMA from an Sales Order. Now, when a user creates and RMA from a Sales Order, it will leave the Sales Order as closed and process the RMA as need.
- Production Work Order – An issue was occurring with Production work order that if one item was on two different component lines and there was not enough inventory, you would be able to complete the production work order and drive it negative. That is no longer happening.
- Invoices – When there are several packed lines to one order the system inherently will create multiple invoice lines. However, some customers would like to have the invoice lines grouped into one line. A custom setting has been created to allow this. The custom setting is called “Group invoiced lines by SO line”.
- Production Work Order – On the “Complete PWO” function, customers wanted to have the ability to split lower component lines so that it can be packed from multiple lots if one lot was not enough. This ability has now been added.
- Sales Order – Customers that use lot control have asked to have the ability to split lines within the “Pack SO” button to pack from different lots and create movement lines associated with that pack. This has been added to this release.