Release Date: June 7th, 2016
- Bulk Order not rolling up Shipping Charge – Customers that are using Bulk Order noticed that it was also rolling up the shipping charged field in the order subtotal. This has been corrected.
- Taxes across objects – We are ensuring that taxes from quotes are moved over into the Sales Order lines when we convert a Quote to Sales Order.
- Email Error – Customers that were using the Email Sales Order button saw that the email was no longer being auto-populated. This error has been fixed.
- Add lines by group error – When adding lines by group the purchase order description that was associated to the line was the item description, not the purchase order description. This has been corrected.
- Quote formats inconsistent - Customers that print using the AscentERP quote buttons saw that the “View Quote” view was different than “Quote2PDF”. This issue has been fixed.
- Address Conversion issue – Customers have noticed that when they use the “Covert to Sales Order” button from Opportunity the address information was not being pulled over automatically. This error has been fixed.
- Serial number issue - Customers that had serial number items noticed they were able to pack out without giving any serial numbers. This issue has now been fixed.
- Proforma invoice changing the status from open to Partially Paid – When testing we noticed that when users pressed the “Proforma Invoice” button, it would change the status of the Sales Order to partially paid instead of Open. We noticed the issue stemmed from the invoice totals not being calculated correctly. This issue has now been resolved.
- Conga Workflow – Customers that are using Conga Workflow needed the statuses to allow for callouts. Allowing for callouts throughout the system lets users use Conga workflow. This has been added to the system.
- Option on Managing Final tax total - We have a custom setting today that controls whether the total tax is calculated at the line level or left as 0. We have added new logic into the formula field that determines Final Tax Total, such that if the custom setting mentioned above is turned off, we will use the SubTotal value * Tax % on the Order/Invoice header to calculate the Tax value This has done for both Sales Order header and Sales Invoice header.
- Item Filter button on Sales Order Field Set Page – We just added the Item Filter Button to the Sales Order with Field Set visual force. Customers will now have the added functionality of the Item Filter button.
- Sales Purchase Planner – We have made 2 new enhancements to the Sales Purchase Planner. We will be adding two new columns. The first column will be a Quantity on Order. This column will reference the Allocations Grids Quantity on Order field. If there is a quantity on that field it and a user would like to continue to make a Purchase Order then for that item we will create a validation notification that will ask if them if they still want to continue or not. The second column will reference that item minimum on hand field. This column is a reference field, if a user would like to add to the PO they will do so manually.