Release Dates: November 22nd – January 5th, 2016
- BOM – Customers that use Opportunities and Opportunity line items had an issue when they added a BOM as a line item. When they converted the opportunity to a Sales Order the Default BOM was not being chosen automatically, if they managed several versions of the BOM, . This error has been fixed.
- Cycle Count – For certain customer’s, duplication was occurring when inputting their count journals. Some of the lines within the journal were being duplicated. This error has now been fixed.
- RMA - Customers with long BOM names were having trouble using the “Create RMA” button. We have increased the character length of this field so that when a user tries to create an RMA it will show up on the lines below.
- Bulk Pack – Customers were receiving an error when using the “Bulk Pack” button when using it from the Sales Order list view page. This issue has been resolved.
- BOM – Customers with very large BOM structures could not see the full BOM when using the “Where-Used” button. We have now made it possible such that customer with 7+ BOM levels can see the full BOM hierarchy with the “where-used” button.
- Sales Purchase Planner – Some customers were receiving a visual force error when viewing the Sales Purchase planner that heavily use the Sales Purchase planner. A custom setting was created to accommodate this need. It is called “No. of lines shown in Sales planner page”
1.708 is a non-installable release
- Index – Certain customers saw that certain fields were getting index issues with legacy items Sales Order status. This issue was solved with development support.
- Trade Agreement – Customers that were using the discount field at the line item level and trade agreements saw that the trade agreement would override the line item discount. We have made it such that the discount will be chosen over the Trade agreement when converting from an Opportunity/Quote to a Sales Order.
- Count Journal – Certain customers that clone their previous count journal and use lots were having issues uploading a new count journal into their system. After they edited the count journal it would not allow them to choose the new area/carton before uploading. This feature has now been added.
- Entities – A customer that was using entities to show different company names, but the same General ledger, was not able to pack out. Entities were originally set up so that only the inventory associated with that specific entity was able to be packed out when chosen. Since, in this case, the entire inventory is used for all the entities we have enhanced our entity object to allow this. This feature is now available.