Release Dates: Mar 3rd – June 6th, 2016
- Bulk Pack – Customers who utilize “Bulk Pack” for cartons realized there was an error when trying to use bulk pack button from sales orders tab (list view when completing). Our team has improved bulk pack with cartons so users can bulk pack multiple sales orders at once.
- Available to Promise – Customers that manage many locations have seen that when they put their stock, into locations they do not count within their main inventory, saw that it was affecting their available to promise calculation. Our team has improved the ATP calculation to recognizing locations that are marked off as "not counted in inventory". Now customers that put items in a "not counted in inventory" will see that that it will not skew the ATP calculation upwards. The check box in the Location must be checked as “not counted in inventory” to have the most accurate calculation.
- Custom Trigger - Customers that utilize printing for a Sales Invoice noticed when that when an address was not on the sales invoice it would be left blank. Our team developed a custom trigger for printing a Sales Invoice. If an account relating to the Sales Order has a parent account. The Sales Invoice will print the address information relating to the Parent Account.
- Master Planner - Customers with larger amounts of orders were having issues with the Master Planner timing out. Our team has optimized the Master Planner to handle larger order amounts and manage our growing customers.
- RMA Lines - Customers that use RMA Lines noticed that each returned line could be for different reason; which can make processing RMA Lines challenging. To make processing easier, our team developed a custom setting to Display RMA Lines. The setting is labeled " Display Comment Field on RMA Lines". When processing RMAs users can see the reason the item was returned.
- Drop Ship not updating COGS journals – Certain customers that are using the drop ship functionality noticed that that once they complete a drop ship their COGS (Cost of goods journal) was not updating properly. This has now been corrected.
- Taxable items – Customer that used the taxable checkbox on the item master wanted to see if an item is taxable on the Opportunity line record and pass through to the Quote line. This has been corrected. The taxable flag will be set for the item even if the customer is considered an tax exempt customer (This is standard AscentERP functionality) When the user invoices the end customer the taxable field is NOT applied to all the lines and the rate does not go through to the invoice record.
- Bulk Order enhancement – More Customers are starting to use the Bulk Order Object. We are increasing the capabilities of the bulk order object, such that when a customer use bulk pack and AFP together it will also update and create AscentERP invoices and update all the necessary fields, quantities, and order totals.
1.722 Non installable
- Field Sets available on the Sales Order, Quote, and Opportunity Line Object – Customer that would like the ability to customize the Sales Order, Quote, or Opportunity Line visual force page can now do so with Field Sets. Eg. How to find the Sales Order Line field set. Set up à Search and click on “Object” à Find Sales Order Lines --> On the hovers you will see “Field Sets” à review the “Sales Order Lines with Field Sets” .
- Quantity on Hand column getting cut off – Customers with a newer version of AscentERP noticed that on the Quote line visual force page the QOH column was getting cut off. This is now fixed.
- View OO page – We have now added the Item Filter button the Opportunity Lines visual force page. This button allows users to narrow down what item to chose on a visual force page based on different attributes that are defined at the item master level.
- Tax Codes – Customers were having issues when they changed their tax codes that it wouldn’t recalculate on Sales Orders and Invoices. The changes have been made such that whenever the user updates the Tax Code or the customer changes, the triggers update both the Sales order and Sales Invoice line.
- Item Filter on all Standard Order line pages – AscentERP has developed a new functionality to allow users to add lines by filtering. This functionality is on all standard visual force pages on the Opportunity, Quote, and Sales Order object. This new page utilizes field sets from the Item master page to filter against on the add lines section of ordering. This button allows users to narrow down what item to chose on a visual force page based on different attributes that are defined at the item master level. A user document will be available for this functionality on 6/9/2016.