Release Dates: July 9th – October 22nd, 2015
- Item Master - Item usage Fields within the Item Master Object. There is now a custom setting that will allow customers to have item usage fields on the Item Master object.
- Tax rounding error -If a customer is using AFP then Invoice line vs cash receipt line was off by 0.01.
- Issue regarding Address Tracker update has been fixed so that the Delivery address will change once the Address Tracker is updated
- Serial Numbers - Validation of Serial numbers from a particular location on Mobile Menu - When picking items from a location customers want validation that the serial numbers that were picked would be from that location.
- Address Tracker - Delivery Address was changed on the Opportunity, but did not flow into Sales orders. AscentERP will not make sure that if the delivery address is changed on the opportunity it will flow through onto the Sales Order.
- Ship Confirm emails – Customers were receiving multiple ship confirm emails. The confirmation email will now exist as a custom setting that can be turned on and off as needed.
- “Over”-completion of Production Work Orders – Customers that did partial builds and then came back to a production work order to complete the order would be able to “over” complete the order. This issue has now been resolved so that you cannot build more than the build quantity inputted.
- ATP by location – There is a custom trigger related to ATP by location. Customers that use this functionality were having some issues when it came to e-commerce orders. When web orders were occurring the Sales Order lines the lines were not referencing the location. This issue has now been resolved.
- Reporting – Certain customers were receiving the Sales Order ID instead of the Sales order number, which made reporting difficult. Resolved!
- Pick lists – Some customers have many hierarchies to their pick locations. Customers wanted to the pick list to be able to know from what source location that item is available to the final level.
- Emails – When customers were emailing POs and wanted to add multiple attachments the original typed data was getting wiped out. We have updated the email PO function so that customers can add multiple attachments to the same email.
- PWO Build – When building a new item and creating a new lot we have changed the “Purchase price” field name to “Build Price” to be more intuitive.
- Field Sets - Additional of Field sets to Receiving a PO.
- Sales Order Pack – Some customers were hitting a time limit because of many calculations in their org. We have fixed those orgs to allows pack outs.
- Master Planner – Master planner was having an issue of creating Production work order for multi-level BOMs. This issue is now resolved.
- Override – Some customers that have highly customizable quotes wanted to have the ability to override the cost on the SO line and modify as needed. Also, if the customer was going to drop ship that item the cost should be derived from the overridden cost, not the item master.
- Master Planner – Customers wanted to have the ability to NOT look at certain locations for items. This is meant for customers that track items are consignment but want to count those items for inventory. We have added a filter onto the location page called “Not available to Master Planner” to address this concern.
- Customer Support Tab – We have added Transfer orders to the customer support tab to allow further traceability into serialized inventory.
- RMA – We have added some more columns to the RMA line section. We have added a checkbox, item number, quantity, Item name, Username, serial or mobile numbers, and sales price columns. This is to give customers more visibility into RMA’s.
- Clone – Customers now have the ability to clone Quotes, Sales Orders, and Purchases Orders with Line items
- Mobile Menu – Customers were receiving errors in the mobile menu when they packing out the items for a second time. Line items are being retrieved and pack outs are functioning normally.
- Drop Ship orders – Customers were receiving errors when they were trying to set up a drop shipment order from a Sales order. The issue is now resolved.
- Sales Order Line - Customers that had the ability to edit item description on the Sales order line level could not. This issue is now resolved.