Release Dates: January 13th – February 29th, 2016
- Sales Order Line – Sales Order status should be Cancelled if all Sales Order lines are true for the Cancelled checkbox or if the user changes the status manually. Sales Order line status will now be able to show if Cancelled.
- Bill of Materials – Where used button will have the visible where that item is allocated within a Bill of materials. You will be able to see in which items the item is a part of.
- BOM Components – Bill of Material Components can now have between 2-6 decimal places for the BOM quantity Field.
- Field Sets – AscentERP is improving Field set capabilities. It available on the Opportunity, Sales Order Lines, and Purchase Orders.
- Usage Fields – There were batch class issues with certain customers that used the Usage Field, specifically SchedulePYCalculation. This class was supposed to update the usage field on the item master. This issue has now been resolved.
- RMA – When a customer processes an RMA from a Sales Order it was changing the Sales Order status from Closed to Cancelled. We have heard from several customers that they would like to keep the status they had previously (closed for example) and like it to stay on that status.
- AFP – Sales Tax rounding off. There is a 0.01 difference between the tax on the quote and Sales Order. Issue is now fixed.
- Email SO – Customers were having an issue with when they clicked the “Email SO” button. It would give the users and error and not attach the invoice to the email. This error has been fixed.
- Cost Adjustments – We have a record within AscentERP called Cost Adjustments. This can be recorded on either Lot or Item level. There is a now a “Cost Adjustment” button on the Lot record. This will allow the user to track and record the reason for a cost image against an item or lot.
- Sales Order and Sales Invoice – Customers have noted that the Sales Order Total and Sales Invoice Total were slightly off. We have made it such that we will round the amounts to two decimal places on both the Sales Order and Sales Invoice to make sure totals match.
- Invoice Format – There were some inconsistencies between the AscentERP Sales invoice between button to button. We have now made it such that the invoice will look the same on the Print Invoice and Email Invoice button. Also, it will look the same on the SO for the Invoice, Invoice PDF, and Email SO button.
- Quote Line – Customers that had a large decimal need started to see this on the quote line level. We have adjusted such that on the quote line level the customer will have about 2-4 decimal places so it’s easier to read.