Release Dates: November 22nd – January 5th, 2016
- Quantity on hand not updating for expired lots – Customers were noticing that when they are using lots and a certain lot would expire or be in quarantine status it would still show up in the quantity on hand calculation. The formula has been updated and corrected.
- ATP on sales order line – Some customers were noticing that the ATP calculation on the Item master was not matching on the Sales Order Lines View page. We have made sure that it matches on all Visual force pages.
- Mass replace for Item and Components – A new lookup has been added to the item master called “Replacement Item”. On item master we have added a new button called “Mass replace”. This button will bring up a Visual Force page with checkboxes BOM Component PWO BOM Depletion Lines Sales Order Lines Sales Order BOM Depletion Lines All of the checkboxes will be checked by default. There will be a Go and Cancel button. If you cancel nothing happens. If you click "GO" a batch process in the background that will replace the current Item Master with the "Replacement Item" lookup for each checkbox that was checked.
Example: Item Number: ITEM-X, Replacement Item: ITEM-Y
1.) BOM Line
When there is a BOM Line Component that has the original Item replace it with the Replacement Item. So in this case if there are 10 BOM Lines in the system (regardless of how many boms) with ITEM-X, then we will change the lookup on those BOM Lines to ITEM-Y now. We will not delete the BOM Line, we will just update it.
2.) BOM Depletion Lines on Open PWO's
If a PWO is Open and nothing has been completed for it yet, then go to each BOM Depletion Line containing the original item and update the line to use the new replacement item.
3.) Sales Order Line
If nothing has been packed for that line then replace the item with the new item.
4.) Sales Order BOM Depletion Lines
Same as #3 but for Phantom Bom Depletion Lines
- Receive POs button on Item Master – Customers that were trying to use the “Receive PO” button on the item master were running into error messages. This issue has now been fixed.
- Production Work Order Landed Cost – Customers have been asking for in-depth costing requirements, especially around Production work orders. We have made the following updates to the Production Work Order to capture Landed cost. The added cost factor will be called “Manufactured Cost”.
This additional cost factor will impact both the Item Master and the Lot.
When Item Master Cost Type is
1) Standard Cost: Nothing will happen. User will manage the standard landed cost factors manually
2) Last Cost: will overwrite with the current build
3) Average Cost: use a weighted average accordingly
1) When Lots are turned on and being used for the finished good the user will typically be creating a new Lot at the completion of the build, the landed cost should be added to the lot
2) The user can build into an existing lot, whether lots are turned on or not, in that case the landed cost should be a weighted average in the lot regardless of item master cost type.
- Custom Item master field not showing up on Ascent Mobile Menu – Customers that used the custom setting “Field to use for Mobile Menu Item Scan” noticed that it was not working on the Inventory Adjustment section of the Mobile Menu. This setting was adjusted and now works appropriately.
- Tax totals not copied on to the Invoice - A bug was found when testing out the “Get tax” button. This button was not updating correctly and being brought over to the Invoice. The order of operations for using the “Get Tax” button and accurately capturing tax is as followings. This issue is only for customers using Avatax
- Custom setting spelling incorrect – Custom setting “Do not populate address on PO” should be spelled “Do not populate address on PO”.
- When Item changes on the BOM component – Exchange rate would not change. This has now been fixed for this version.
- Changing PO Line item does not change the Trade Agreement associated to the PO Line – When customers were editing line items on the PO lines (rather then deleting and adding a line) the old Trade agreement was being applied. The new Trade agreement that should have applied to the line was not being associated. This has now been corrected.
- Packing out a replacement Sales Order, Status and stage did change – When users were creating replacement sales order from an RMA and then packing that order; the status continued to say it was open. There were packed Sales Order lines, but the status did not change. This has now been fixed, such that the status will change to packed.
- Mobile Menu – Advanced Drop Ship Errors – When customers were using the mobile menu and trying to receive through advanced Drop Ships an error occurred. This has been fixed in this release.
- Field Sets for Receive PO page - Customers wanted to have field sets set up for the Receive PO page, this is the page after you click the “Receive PO” button. This feature is available for this release.
- Custom Setting Addition – On the item master, under the item setting section an item can be a serialized item, and you can also choose to record hardware revision, firmware version, software key, software version, and MAC Address. Then, when you receive a PO or complete a PWO, it asks you for this information along with the serial#, for the item being received or the item being completed. However, when packing out it also asks the user for all that information. This custom setting is meant for customers that only want to record the serial number and not the other parts of information. Those records are associated to the serial number tracker record already. The custom setting is called “Do Not Prompt for Serial# Attributes on components on Complete PWO”