Release Date: April 22nd, 2015
- In multi-currency orgs, after purchase order header currency was selected and purchase order lines were added, if the user changed the purchase order header currency, the purchase order line exchange rate didn’t get updated accordingly but remained the initial exchange rate. This could cause the purchase price on purchase order lines to update item average cost incorrectly.
- In Ascent Release 1.671 and 1.672, when adding new sales order lines to a new sales order, it changed SO Status to “Partially Complete” and the Stage to “Partially Packed”, while line entry should not impact either SO Status or Stage.
- In Ascent Release 1.671 and 1.672, a new sales order was generated with “Partially Complete” Status and “Partially Packed” Stage by default, after cloning it from another existing sales order.
- If users clicked on “Auto Pack” button in the operation of “Pack Multiple Sales Order” (You can find “Pack Multiple Sales Order” Tab in Ascent, where you can filter out multiple sales orders and pack them at once), it gave an error message.
- When using Ascent Mobile Menu to pack all sales order lines on a sales order, the sales order Status was marked as “Partially Complete”, while it should be “Closed”.
- When BOM version was turned on, the Large BOM View continued to display the lowest version BOM version, regardless of whether or not it was the default.
- We added a trigger on Lot to allow users to copy all fields to the new created Lot, during inventory movement from one location to another.
- We created a new button called “Email Invoice” on the Sales Invoice page. It is using the Salesforce Email Template, so you can select contact to send the email. The default attachment is the Invoice PDF, which you can get at the “Print Invoice” page as well.