This feature would be used when giving a specific price for an item or a specific discount percentage for that item. Understand that if the sales price on the item master is LOWER than any Trade Agreement for an item, Ascent will use the price from the item master.
- Create/use existing Trade Agreement Name
- Select ‘Sales Order’ under “Applies To” prompt.
- Select ‘line’ under “Level” prompt
- Select/enter appropriate item under “Applies to Item”
- Select/enter appropriate effectivity dates under “Date From” and “Date To”. This agreement will be in effect between the dates referenced. If there is no “Date To” effectivity date, then there is no time limit to the Trade Agreement.
- Enter a price in the “Price” field or a discount percentage in the “Discount” field.
- Click “Save"
Note that there is a “Min Quantity” field. If there is quantity pricing, meaning that the price can change based on the quantity purchased, you would need to create another record for this Trade Agreement, which would be for the next price break. For example, given the example above, if by buying a quantity of five (5) you get a price of $235.00, then you would add a new trade agreement, follow the steps above for the new record plus
- Enter a quantity into the “Min Quantity” field
- Click “Save”