Trade Agreement Customer Specific Procedure:
This feature would be used when giving a specific customer a discount percentage at the order level, for the total value of items on the order.
- Create/use existing Trade Agreement Name
- Select “Sales Order” under “Applies To” prompt
- Select “order” under “Level” prompt
IMPORTANT NOTE: Order level trade agreement will affect the “Order Sub Total” on sales order header. Let’s take a specific example. If there are multiple sales order lines and each line fits its related trade agreement, but the trade agreement with Level= Order will dominate all and force the entire sales order to take that discount (in order level trade agreement) off. Therefore, we recommend that before you create a trade agreement, you’d better make a decision on using trade agreement for item (line) level or order level.
- Select an appropriate account (customer) under “Account Selection”
- Select “Account” under “Trade Object” prompt
- Select “discount” under “Agreement Type” prompt
- Select/enter appropriate affectivity dates under “Date From” and “Date To”. This agreement will be in effect between the dates referenced. If there is no “Date To” affectivity date, then there is no time limit to the Trade Agreement
- Enter a discount percentage in the “Discount” field. i.e. 10 = 10% off
- Click “Save”