From the Lots screen, click the New Lot button to open the Edit New Lot screen.
Enter the following fields:
- Lot Name
- Item – this must be a valid item on the item master
- Expiration Date – this will default to today’s date PLUS 90 days. It can be overridden.
- Location – the location in which this lot will be housed
- Purchase Price – a price that can be assigned at this time
- Created date – today’s date as a default. Can be overridden.
- Lot Status – will default to “None”. When inventory is received, it will change to “Released”. A lot that is damaged can have the status changed to “Quarantined”
- List Price – a price that can be assigned at this time.