This feature would be used when taking a discount percentage at the order level, for the total value of items on the order. A vendor group could be for example, an affiliation of vendors with an agreement to a discount for all purchases.
- Create/use existing Trade Agreement Name
- Select ‘Purchase Order’ under “Applies To” prompt.
- Select ‘order’ under “Level” prompt
- Select appropriate vendor group (account group) under “Account Group Selection”
- Select/enter appropriate effectivity dates under “Date From” and “Date To”. This agreement will be in effect between the dates referenced. If there is no “Date To” effectivity date, then there is no time limit to the Trade Agreement.
- Enter a discount percentage in the “Discount” field.
- Click “Save”