This feature would be used when desiring to create a discount percentage for all items in an item group
- Create/use existing Trade Agreement Name
- Select ‘Sales Order’ under “Applies To” prompt.
- Select ‘line’ under “Level” prompt
- Select appropriate item group under “Applies to Item Group”
- Select/enter appropriate effectivity dates under “Date From” and “Date To”. This agreement will be in effect between the dates referenced. If there is no “Date To” effectivity date, then there is no time limit to the Trade Agreement.
- Enter a discount percentage in the “Discount” field.
- Click “Save”