This feature would be used when giving a customer group a discount percentage at the order level, for the total value of items on the order. A customer group could be for example, military customers, customers in a specific industry or SIC code, a group of affiliated companies, or international customers.
- Create/use existing Trade Agreement Name
- Select ‘Sales Order’ under “Applies To” prompt.
- Select ‘order’ under “Level” prompt
- Select appropriate customer group (account group) under “Account Group Selection”
- Select/enter appropriate effectivity dates under “Date From” and “Date To”. This agreement will be in effect between the dates referenced. If there is no “Date To” effectivity date, then there is no time limit to the Trade Agreement.
- Enter a discount percentage in the “Discount” field.
- Click “Save”