Trade Agreement Item Group Specific Procedure:
This feature would be used when desiring to create a discount percentage for all items in an item group.
- Create/use existing Trade Agreement Name
- Select “Sales Order” under “Applies To” prompt
- Select “line” under “Level” prompt. Please note that you can choose either line or order, depending on which level you would like to make this trade agreement affect.
- Select an appropriate item group under “Applies to Item Group”
- Select “Item Group” under “Trade Object” prompt
- Select “discount” under “Agreement Type” prompt
- Select/enter appropriate affectivity dates under “Date From” and “Date To”. This agreement will be in effect between the dates referenced. If there is no “Date To” affectivity date, then there is no time limit to the Trade Agreement
- Enter a discount percentage in the “Discount” field. i.e. 6 = 6% off
- Click “Save”