Trade Agreement Item and Customer Specific Procedure:
This feature would be used when giving a customer a specific price for an item or a specific discount percentage for that item. Understand that if the sales price on the item master is LOWER than any Trade Agreement for an item, Ascent will use the price from the item master.
- Create/use existing Trade Agreement Name
- Select “Sales Order” under “Applies To” prompt
- Select “line” under “Level” prompt.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if your trade agreement apply to order level, a discount is required to enter into “Discount” field, even you select “price” for the “Agreement Type”, because Ascent considers that a single trade agreement price may mass up multi-lines sales orders; else if the trade agreement is only applied to line level, then you can ignore the “Discount” field when you select “price” as “Agreement Type”.
- Select an appropriate item under “Applies to Item”
- Select an appropriate account under “Applies to Account”
- Select “Item/ Account” under “Trade Object” prompt
- Select “price” under “Agreement Type” prompt
- Select/enter appropriate affectivity dates under “Date From” and “Date To”. This agreement will be in effect between the dates referenced. If there is no “Date To” affectivity date, then there is no time limit to the Trade Agreement
- Enter a price into the “Price” field
- Click “Save”