Step 1: Enable Multicurrency
To enable multiple currencies in your organization:
- Familiarize yourself with the implications of enabling multiple currencies. https://na15.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/admin_enable_multicurrency_implications.htm
- Contact salesforce.com to request enablement. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- The organization ID (production or sandbox)
- The default currency stamp for current and future records (USD, EUR, GBP, etc.)
- Confirmation that you understand that multiple currencies can’t be disabled once enabled
- Confirmation that you are a system administrator authorized on behalf of your organization to request multi-currency enablement and that you consent to the lockout of this organization for a certain period of time, depending on your organization’s data usage volume
Log in salesforce partner platform, you will see the below page.
Click “Create a Case” button and you will see the case page.
You can simply copy what the above picture shown in every field and submit the case. Please note that the ORG ID is the one in your company profile section.
Generally, it will take Salesforce 2-3 hours during weekdays to go through the procedures and then give a respond back. Then you will get a “Case Closed” email from Salesforce, informing you that multi-currencies feature has been activated.
Step 1 completed!